Sunday, February 13, 2011

Time to move

Inspired by Joel Friedman's talk yesterday, "Blogging 101," at the Bay Area Independent Publisher's Association meeting I feel ready to start a blog of my own.

So much of our health depends on what we do each day, the choices we make, and one of the easy choices we can make is to include some kind of movement everyday. Opt for the long way around, park far away, take the stairs, put on some music and dance! I'm going to take my own advice and go out for a bike ride, while the sun is still shining

2 comments:

  1. Sounds good! I know that exercise really helps me. My body feels well used after exercise. I would like to find exercise that is fun also.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun is important! Especially when it comes to exercise. Music helps people move in a joyful way.
    Dancing is fun, so is skating or skiing and swimming, all whole body movements.

    ReplyDelete